Saturday, March 12, 2011

a time of focus.

its the start of mid break and my head is all over the place.

i lost a friend. a very good friend. we used to be very close and i have the least idea what happened. i dare not go there anymore.

id rather not talk about all that as it brings tears to my eyes but i'd rather collect the pieces of what's left.

i miss the times we would talk and not care of things. the times you would just take care of my crap and the times i knew you would be there. food court visits. morning breaks. so called irp studies. :) good times.

maybe i took too many advantages that would be there and in the end i forgot to take care of your feelings. hey, its a story of the past. i'll let them go.

i just hope that one day, you would still remember me as a friend, as you are to me. a really good friend.

i hope you find joy in your new companions as they never fail you. i know i did.

i'll always miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment